0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

Salam, is there any side effect for a pregnant woman to use pigmentation cream.

Asked for Female, 6 years

2 months aged baby is vomiting after milk feeding.. since 1week.. the doctor has prescribed Colic Drops but not recovered. Please help to stop vomiting after milk feeding. Prescribe some effective treatment.

Asked for Male, 9 years

4 years old male child presenting complaint itching on all over the body and this rash too from 5 days He has a past history of swelling all over body 2 and a half years ago No family history of this kind of allergy. Diagnose and suggest medicines

Asked for Female, 23 years

I am seeing floaters black spots from last three days. Especially when I get up from sleep. It got better today but again after I wake up. No previous history of such bothering floaters. Bp and sugar and pulse normal. Having exam days. Glasses 0.5 nearsightedness(i don't use usually) Sometimes associated with a headache heavy head. Dizziness. No nausea vomiting.

Asked for Male, 26 years

I have small sized keloids on the chest and I consulted to my dermatologist and he said they can't b cured properly and permanently is it true. If not any suggestions?

Asked for Female, 28 years

Feel an earache in the morning but now right eye ear and throat is completely in pain... it’s severe pain. Any solution?

Asked for Female, 32 years

27 years old female, G2P1 having this rash for the last 2, 3 weeks. Also complaining of itching. She had the same history in first pregnancy also but that was in last month and not that severe. Gestation is 27 weeks

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have hair loss over the past few years my hair was thick but now they have become thin and scarce. I take meat and all kind of good diet. got my CBC done. attached below. no medical illness associated. kindly help.

Asked for Male, 7 years

2 year Old was having fever 3 weeks before with congestion and chest infection. Prescribed zatofen syrup, cefspan, temperamine, and Reltus Dm syrup. Almost 10 days medication continued and mashAllah he got better now He is having severe a cough since 2 days .gave him Toot sya and tixilux but I feel he is not getting better in the day he coughs less but at night cough goes worse please advise. No temperature and other symptoms.

My issue is that I was feeding my baby who is going to be two next month. I was feeding him only at night that too two times only from last two-three months. Now I’ve weened him off from night feed too. And it’s been 4 days now that I didn’t feed him at all. Now I’m feeling a little heaviness but still no pain in breast and no mestites. Now, my question is should I use some medicine or what to avoid getting into any bad condition. Like I don’t know how to dry up the milk and be safe too.

Asked for Male, 40 years

I had endoscopy yesterday and everything was fine after the procedure but today after eating I feel like that something is stuck in my throat. Is this because of endoscopy?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have severe pain in my 1 side of the mouth. I think it's my gums or jaws pain may be its swollen .. I can't open my mouth to eat food also.even if I'm talking its also giving me pain while opening my mouth.. can anyone doctor tell me what's this pain?

I am very prone to nasal and skin allergies for which I take treatment. however, for few years, I cannot wear any jewelry in my ears whether its artificial or gold. the jewelry makes my earlobes itchy and red as soon as I wear anything. can any doctor here recommend any medicine/ointment which I can apply to reduce the allergic reaction so I can comfortably wear jewelry for few hours? Applying polyfax has not helped.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Need advice. How to deal with early pregnancy nausea. I feel a strong urge to vomit but it doesn't come out especially at night and after taking warm milk. I can't eat anything till I sleep.. I also feel hungry at the same time. I feel better after taking 7up but carbonated drinks are not a healthy option to take on a daily basis.. please tell some other healthy alternatives?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I find much difficulty in cold weather. when air goes into my nostrils then water flows and I can't breath, the whistle sound started to come from my breath..... a headache started and sometimes it is in the left part and sometimes in the right part....please recommend medicine for it

Asked for Female, 24 years

One of my friends is suffering from a hearing problem. she cannot hear the low pitch of the voice and when someone speaks very quickly. she wants to get treatment .so kindly plz recommend something for that issue what to do?

Asked for Female, 7 years

Which Vitamins are mostly recommended by Dr. For babies under 2 years of age? And at what quantity?

Asked for Male, 19 years

A.A dear my 14 years nephew always has constipation problem while 7 years niece has the same problem. They have this problem for many years and can't get well even after taking laxatives like Dupalic syp and skylac drops. Plz advice me some herbal or homemade remedies

Asked for Female, 67 years

My mother age 62 is having fluid-filled swelling (like a small ball) that causes a lump at the back of her knee. She feels pain while walking and standing for kitchen work. Any recommendations from a doctor? I hope it's not dangerous. Thanks in advance.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son is 7 months old and suffering from serious rashes for 5 days. I am just using simple luke water and cotton to clean is urine and feces. And I do not let him wear his diaper for more than 4 hours. I think it's due to the change in his feces number which has been increased from 2 to 5. I have used sudocrem and kenacomb but no improvement has been observed. Please suggest.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment